Natalie Slater via Crowdrise
December 12, 2014
BENEFITING: GRIND FOR LIFE INC
EVENT DATE: Dec 12, 2014
WE DID IT! THANK YOU! My birthday fundraiser is now closed & giveaway winners are being notified. Thank you all so much for making it happen again - see you next year!
Over the past five years you guys have helped me to raise $10,000 for this amazing non-profit! This year, thanks to some very generous early donors and my Uncle Dave, who matched the first $1,225 I raised, we've already surpassed by $1,000 fundraising goal - so let's keep it going! I have lots of prizes for random donors - you can read more about those, and get graphics to share and help spread the word here.
Grind for Life provides financial assistance to families suffering from the effects of cancer. They helped two of my friends during tough times and I want to make sure they can keep on helping until we find a cure for cancer!
- Two random people who donate $50 or more will win a donut facinator by Chef Bizarro.
- One random $50+ donor will win a pair of POW tumblers from Circa Ceramics.
- One random person who donates $30 or more will win a chain scarf from KraeO Scarves + Accessories
- One random person who donates $30 or more will win a wood die cut pizza slice from Everyday is a Holiday.
- Two random people who donate $20 or more will win custom altar candles from LastCraft.
- One random person who donates $15 or more will win a Motivational Speakers print from Betty Turbo.
- Two random donors will receive an original painting by Tom Chippendale.
- One random donor will receive the pillow of his/her choice from Max Heron.
- One random donor will receive a Bake and Destroy t-shirt of his/her choice.
- One random donor will receive a signed copy of Bake and Destroy: Good Food for Bad Vegans.
- One random donor will receive a copy of The New Chicago Diner Cookbook: Meat-Free Recipes from America’s Veggie Diner donated by Kat Barry.
- One random donor will receive a handmade tattoo-print apron from Hot Thommolly
- More prizes are being added all the time!
Make my 35th birthday the best yet - donate if you can, and if you can't donate please spread the word! If you'd like to donate w/o PayPal please contact me so I can add your donation offline! natalie(at)bakeanddestroy(dot)com
Thank you guys so much and F cancer!