Nathan Hand wrote -
Jazmyne "Jazz" Harris has a rare disease that will eventually take her ability to walk and her life. Instead of backing down, while the disease has taken hold, she has helped start a nonprofit to help others with the disease, learned to drive, graduated high school and is now headed to college! A group of her friends are 'walking her to college' (15 of us will walk 5 miles each and raise $333 for a total of 75 miles and $5,000!!) raising funds for research to find a cure and fund medical devices for kids in need. Read more below but most importantly, please make your gift today!!
- Friedrich's Ataxia affects thousands each year
- Being that it doesn't affect 'millions', drug companies won't invest for a cure
- A small group of doctors are making progress regardless!
- Funds raised will support research and medical devices for children in need
- Read more at www.jumpinforjazz.org
Help. Share. Repeat.