BENEFITING: NATIONAL ALOPECIA AREATA FOUNDATION
ORGANIZER: NATIONAL ALOPECIA AREATA FOUNDATION
EVENT DATE: Sep 14, 2016
NATIONAL ALOPECIA AREATA FOUNDATION wrote -
Over the next 6 weeks, please share your stories, your pictures and your videos! Together we can reduce the stigma of living with visible difference, increase awareness and raise funds for NAAF's programs of support, education and research for a cure!
Through this Campaign we have an opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of all those living with alopecia areata and their loves one: Access to more visible platform to increase awareness by joining with REVLONLOVE2016, a chance to increase funding from REVLON by winning Challenges (up to $1M)! and the opportunity to pitch a NAAF/REVLON collaboration! All of these efforts will greatly help us as we move closer to finding a viable treatment or cure!
Each week, we will award the fundraiser who has raised the most funds for that week, the best photo and the best video! Some of the super cool prizes will include:
- Invitation to be photographed by Rankin in NYC Oct 30th
- Skype meeting with one of NAAF’s top researchers
- Free Conference Registration for 2 in Miami, June 2017
- Hats and T-Shirts from AA Apparel
- Signed copy of Head On, Stories of Alopecia Areata by Deeann Callis Graham
- Invitation to attend NAAF Research Summit in NYC November 14&15, 2016
Through this Campaign, it is our goal all touched by it will come to see us…as we are on the inside.