BENEFITING: National Aviary Pittsburgh, Inc.
ORGANIZER: National Aviary Pittsburgh, Inc.
I've set a goal! 4:18!
I am running for the National Aviary! This is a personal journey – as I set goals, train and ultimately run my first full marathon, I will be helping the National Aviary care for the over 500 birds that live there.
While I train to succeed at the 2015 Pittsburgh Marathon, I will be confident that I will meet a personal challenge in a meaningful way, but that I am helping the National Aviary to soar!
Your donation will help the National Aviary to:
• Care, vaccinate, and feed 500+ birds, all of which are so important to our mission
• Provide educational and outreach programs to more than 20,000 kids each year
• Participate in national and international breeding programs that help re-populate endangered species
• Study the effects humans have on the environment, then educate the public on these important findings
• Give 80+ Veterinary Hospital, Education, and Animal Collections interns each year hands-on training to become the next generation of avian care professionals
• Remain viable as one of Pittsburgh’s original cultural assets
Thank you for your donation!