The Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Foundation provides educational and support services for patients with Graves’ Disease, Thyroid Eye Disease, and other thyroid related disorders. Programs and services include:
* A web site with free informational publications
* An online community bulletin board for patient questions.
* An annual patient & family conference.
* A network of community support groups.
* A toll-free hotline (877-643-3123) and e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information and support.
* An e-newsletter and print newsletter.