BENEFITING: National Kidney Foundation, Inc.
ORGANIZER: National Kidney Foundation, Inc.
EVENT DATE: Nov 06, 2016
This fall I will be running the New York City marathon in honor of my Uncle Bob who battled kidney disease his entire life. A few years ago Bob lost that battle at the young age of 61. I was very close to my uncle growing up and wanted to pay tribute to him by raising funds for research and to help spread the word about the mission of the National Kidney Foundation.
Please help me reach my goal of $2,500 by selecting the "Donate" button and give whatever you can.
Why Support National Kidney Foundation?
• Chronic kidney disease affects 26 million Americans and millions more are at risk
• Kidney disease is common, harmful and treatable
• Early detection can slow the progression of kidney disease
• Once kidneys fail, patients need dialysis or a transplant to survive
• Over 104,000 people are waiting for an organ transplant
Once again please consider supporting me and the National Kidney Foundation as we work together to fight kidney disease.
Thank you for your support!