EVENT DATE: Oct 02, 2017
Nevada Coalition To End Domestic And Sexual Violence wrote -
NCEDSV is participating in The 2017 Allstate Foundation Purple Purse Challenge this October during Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Nonprofits who are serving domestic violence survivors around the U.S. , compete for the opportunity to win grand prize cash donations totaling $700,000 from The Allstate Foundation.
Each division's Challenge will run simultaneously from Monday, October 2 at 12 p.m. ET through Tuesday, October 31 at 1:59:59 p.m. ET.
• The teams that raise the most online during the Challenge in each division will both win a $100,000 donation
• Second place winners will each win $50,000
• Third place winners will each win $35,000
• Fourth place winners will each win $20,000
• Fifth place winners will each win $15,000
• Sixth place winners will each win $10,000
• Seventh place winners will each win $5,000
Plus, there will be Weekly Bonus Challenges in each division that offer extra opportunities for organizations to win another $115,000.
And, the best part of the Purple Purse Challenge is that even if Challenge partners don't win any of the grand prize money, each gets to keep the money raised during the campaign. It’s a win-win that benefits survivors of domestic violence and financial abuse.