BENEFITING: CARCINOID CANCER AWARENESS NETWORK INC
Cancer affects 1 in 3 women in their lifetime.
Many people are unaware of neuroendocrine cancer, or NETS, yet NETs occur more than twice as often as pancreatic cancer and are the second most common malignant GI tumor in the US after Colorectal Cancer
Neuroendocrine cancer (NETs) affects more than 125,000 people in the US and the number of cases is growing by 5% every year! Despite these staggering statistics there is hope. More people survive cancer every day and you’re helping to support the research and provide the patient awareness of neuroendocrine cancer that is helping make it so.
Most people know at least one woman who’s been affected by cancer, perhaps even more. Your tax-deductible contribution will enable us to intensify our efforts in fighting deadly neuroendocrine tumors. This money is urgently needed for awareness initiatives and for research. Together, we can make a difference!
So don’t wait- your help in achieving this goal is so important. Please send a donation today.
What NCAN Does
- Produces high quality NET Cancer Patient Conferences. NCAN has produced close to 40 Patient Conferences with presentations made by NET cancer experts.
- Answers a toll free support line 7 days a week 9 am – 9 pm EST. All calls are answered by a NET cancer patient or caregiver! Call 866-850-9555
- Makes videos of many past conferences available at www.netcancerawareness.org.
- Intensifies awareness of NET cancer at medical trade shows and medical meetings.
- Distributes essential information packages about Neuroendocrine cancer to thousands of people.
- Support groups need support, too. We provide tools and information to groups worldwide.
- Raises funds for research and awareness.
- Contributes to medical research as funds allow.
- NCAN is a proud supporter & member of (NANETS) North American Neuroendocrine Tumor Society.
We won’t stop until there is a cure!