August 02, 2017
BENEFITING: PEACE AND JUSTICE CENTER IN
We've all been in high gear since last November to resist and rebuild. The PJC has been called upon to support many emergent and strategist things. We are humbled and excited to be here as a hub of activist activity.
- as participants, collaborators, marchers, protesters, and organizers. Together we can continue our role but we need more support.
A generous supporter has pledged to match your donations up to $5,000. Any amount you give will be doubled in the month of July. To find out more about the PJC, please check out our website pjcvt.org.
Any amount you can give will make a difference.
We hope you will continue to call upon us for support and use us as a resource. Some of the things we have done in the past nine months that we didn't plan to do include:
- sending buses to two different protests in DC
- supporting a dozen marches in Vermont
- bringing additional educational workshops to schools and other locations
- housing multiple meetings in our community space
- helping connect people to one another and to groups to join forces for the work they want to do
- fielding untold phone calls and drop-ins looking for information on events
- increasing our community calendar entries by about 300% (please let us know if you want us to add something)
This is all in addition to our ongoing racial justice, nonviolence, anti-war, police accountability, and fair trade programming. We hope you'll make a donation to sustain all the work we do. Your voice will be magnified if you donate to the PJC by uniting our efforts. You can make a difference by joining in solidarity with 1000s of Vermonters who work for a better world and support The Peace & Justice Center's mission financially. and we hope you'll help us get there by .
Rachel Siegel, Executive Director
P.S. Feel free to call me if you have questions, concerns, ,or thoughts to share. (802) 863-2345 X1.