BENEFITING: NEW DAY FOUNDATION FOR FAMILIES
Team New Day is a group of individuals that have come together to have fun and stay fit. We participate in a variety of sponsored events to increase awareness and raise funds to provide families with young children, affected by cancer, relief from the emotional, financial, and practical burdens that have been imposed on them. Join Team New Day to give real help and hope to cancer families today.
Join. Train. Compete. Provide.
Register today to become a member of Team New Day and set up your personal fundraising page.
Team New Day Benefits
- Personalized training program from the professional coaches at Starting Line Health and Fitness
- Personal, customizable online fundraising page
- Training, fundraising and informational workshops
- Fun runs, team gear, social gatherings and more!
- Give back by supporting cancer families in our community
Join and pay a non-refundable registration fee to receive a Team New Day sports bag filled with tips and tools for a successful race season.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Become member of Team New Day “Training Team”
- Single Race registration fee of $100 (in addition to a $500 fundraising minimum) is required to become a member of Training Team, hosted by Starting Line Health and Fitness
- Full-season (four races) registration fee of $200 (in addition to a $1,000 fundraising minimum) is required to become a full-season Training Team member
- Begin Starting Line Health and Fitness Professional Training Program
2. Set up and customize personal fundraising page (link provided through crowdrise)
3. Become official member of Team New Day “Race Team”
- Earn your official dry-fit Team New Day race shirt by meeting your minimum fundraising goal of $500 or $1,000
- We encourage all Race Team members to set a personal fundraising goal of $1000 to best fulfill the mission of New Day Foundation for Families
Join Team New Day in 2014 and inspire others!
For more information please contact Meghan Ritchie at _________(Email) ______
"Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better,
promising benefits in this life and the life to come"
1 Timothy 4:8