Move for Others! – Run for Team NextStep! www.nextstepfitness.org
Are you running the 2014 NYC Half Marathon on Sunday, March 16, 2014? If not, you really should and be a part of the greatest team of all time. Join Team NextStep and help make a difference in the lives of the 6 Millon people living with paralysis in the United States.
Click on JOIN THE TEAM button above and become a member of Team NextStep. Then, you can create your own fundraising webpage that you can send to all your friends and family and ask them to support you.
Here is 5 Easy Steps to Get Going:
1) Contact Jill Yi, email@example.com, at NextStep and let us know you plan to run the marathon in support of NextStep.
2) Jill will register you for Team NextStep, create your fundraising page, and get you all the information you need to get you prepared for the race.
3) You can personalize your text and photo on your online fundraising page to express why you are running with Team NextStep and supporting people living with paralysis.
4) Post the link on social media and email the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your fundraising goal - you never know who may want to donate!
5) After the marathon, share your experience with the world via social media.
Twitter: @nextstepla #moveforothers
NextStep, a nationally recognized non-profit organization, provides the opportunity for life-long health and recovery for people living with paralysis and mobility impairments in communities nationwide. Today most of these individuals are deprived of the resources they desperately need to live long, healthy, and happy lives because there are no affordable or local options available to them. NextStep’s goal is to open NextStep Fitness facilities across the country to ensure an improved quality-of-life for this underserved population.
About NextStep's "Move for Others"
NextStep’s vision is a world where people living with paralysis and mobility impairments can live long, healthy, and happy lives. NextStep's "Move For Others" (MFO) is a national movement designed to get us ALL healthier and to promote and create fitness solutions for the 30 million Americans living with paralysis and mobility impairments. NextStep asks those who are active and appreciate the ability to
move to do so in honor of those fighting for mobility everyday. MFO’s mission is increase awareness about the health challenges associated with paralysis and mobility impairments and to bring much-needed wheelchair accessible training facilities into our communities.
- See more at: http://www.crowdrise.com/NEXTSTEPNYC2013#sthash.kaRbO2ys.dpuf