NEXTSTEP via Crowdrise
September 12, 2012
Are you running the 2012 NYC Marathon? Want to run and raise funds for NextStep and help make a difference in the lives of the 6 Millon people living with paralysis in the United Stated?
Click on JOIN THE TEAM button above and become a member of Team NextStep. Then, you can create your own fundraising webpage that you can send to all your friends and family and ask them to support you. Here is how:
- Click on the "JOIN THE TEAM" button above
- Register for Team NextStep and create your fundraising page
- Personalize your text and photo on your online fundraising page to express why you are running with Team NextStep and supporting people living with paralysis.
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
- Put the link on your social media website and also in your email signature - you never know who may want to donate!
Help Make a Difference! – Run for NextStep!
All persons living with paralysis and other physical disabilities deserve the hope and opportunity to live long and healthy lives. Yet today most of these individuals are deprived of the resources they desperately need for survival because there are no options available to them or they cannot afford them. NextStep, http://www.nextstepfitness.org, provides the opportunity for health and recovery through affordable and progressive community fitness, health, and wellness facilities.
NextStep is a nationwide movement that aims to revolutionize the quality of healthcare for the physically challenged community. NextStep has paved the way with the first community facility in the U.S. to offer Locomotor and activity based training at its state of the art facility in Los Angeles and continues its vision to expand across the United States. The organization’s other initiatives are participation in cutting edge research, education, and awareness programs that are focused on enhancing the lives of the 6 million people in the U.S. living with paralysis.
NextStep is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. NextStep is a member of the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation NeuroRecovery Network (NRN) Community Fitness and Wellness (CFW) Program.