National Fragile X Foundation
Earn Double Crowdrise Points when you Fundraise or Give to this Featured Charity. If you don't get how great Double Points is, please ask someone smarter than you or email us and we'll solve everything.
Tax ID: 84-0960471
BASED: Washington, DC, United States
CHARITY WEBSITE: http://www.fragilex.org
The National Fragile X Foundation unites the Fragile X community to:
You will do anything for your child.Start Your Fundraiser
What is the anything you will do for Fragile X?
Someone you know lives with Fragile X.Start Your Fundraiser
What is the anything you will do to make an impact for Fragile X?
Community is about supporting a family’s Fragile X journey.Start Your Fundraiser
What is the anything you will do to help support your community?
Through awareness, we can promote inclusion, education and research. What is the anything you will do to raise awareness of Fragile X?Start Your Fundraiser
What do you love to do?Start Your Fundraiser
Do what you love for Fragile X!
Put FUN in fundraiser by doing #AnythingforFragileXStart Your Fundraiser
About the National Fragile X Foundation
The mission of the National Fragile X Foundation is to provide unwavering support for every family affected by Fragile X, while relentlessly pursuing a cure. We do that through:
- Community – To assist and educate individuals and families living with Fragile X in all stages of life, through outreach and personal support.
- Awareness – To increase public and professional awareness of Fragile X to influence public policy, support legislative advocacy, and increase funding for research.
- Research – To fund and facilitate research that drives scientific and medical advances toward effective treatments and a cure.
Together, We’re Stronger. ×
The National Fragile X Foundation (NFXF) serves those living with Fragile X by Fostering Community, Raising Awareness, and Funding Research. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- 47 Community Support Network groups in 39 states provide vital support for families.
- 262 local events to foster a strong community, raise awareness and educate families and professionals.
- 180 advocates met with 60 Senators and 83 Representatives in Congress in March 2017 to support awareness, research, and support for families.
- The NFXF BioBank™ is the first biobank for Fragile X and drives faster and more cost-effective research into treatments and eventual cures for the family of Fragile X disorders.
- 12 free, educational webinars planned for 2017.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Do Anything
You can register and personalize your fundraiser in a matter of minutes. Add stories and videos about why you’re raising money for the Fragile X.
Step 2: Spread the word
Ask your friends and family to help those living with Fragile X by supporting your fundraiser. You can even start the ball rolling by donating yourself.
Step 3: Inspire Others
Anyone can do anything. Inspire others to do anything for Fragile X by sharing how easy and fun it is.