Skip to content

Nicholas beasley car wreck

Organized by: Peggy Jordan

Peggy's Photo

THE STORY:

My son was in a car wreck. They was on their way to drop his girlfriend off at the bus station so she could go be with her father. So Nicks friend was driving them to Indianapolis to drop her off. A short while after they got on to 65north, Nick fell asleep in the back seat. Then the next thing he knew his friend had lost control of the car and it flipped 4 times ejecting Nick from the car. It ripped his ear off all the way up to the top of the ear just a piece of skin holding it on. And broke his 4th vertebra in his neck. He has had 2 surgery so far and looking at more. They was able to save 80% of his ear but the other 20% died and has to be removed in another surgery. And as for his neck he has to be very careful on how he moves or he can be paralyzed for life, for the next 6 months he will be in a neck brace. And keep praying that he doesn't have to have another surgery on his neck. But there's a great chance of him having another surgery on his neck. The boy that was driving the vehicle has insurance but the insurance is not going to cover all of my son's medical bills due to the first two surgeries that he's already had he's already passed the limits. And with all of my son's restrictions he's not able to go back to work

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Peggy Jordan

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Peggy and Nicholas beasley car wreck .

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms