BENEFITING: MUSEUM OF THE AMERICAN COCKTAIL
EVENT: The Macallan Ice Ball Plunge
EVENT DATE: Jul 26, 2012
Gaz & Dolls take the plunge!
Coach 'Gaz' Regan, Nicola Riske, myself and an entanglement of other sauced up misfits are going to take a dip into icy waters benefitting The Museum of the American Cocktail.
Our adequate and barely capable team includes:
Coach Gary 'Gaz' Regan
- Nicola Riske - The Macallan
- Rachel Sergi - The Jack Rose, Washington, DC
- Phoebe Esmon - President, USBG Philadelphia
- Lucinda Sterling - Middle Branch, NYC
- Blaine Ashley - CitySip
- Sarah Gibbons - Disaronno
- Stephanie Moreno - Spirits Professional
- Emily Cavalier - Midnight Brunch
- Jen Prout Boelts - Imbibe Magazine
- Jason Littrell - President, USBGNY
- Jacob Briars - Spirits Professional
- Daniel Undhammar - Zubrowka
- Michael J. Neff - Ward III / The Rum House, NYC
- Joel Clark - Sanctuaria, St. Louis
- Jade Brown Godfrey - Bellwether, NYC
- Chris Hopkins - Vesper Bar, Las Vegas
- Philip Pepperdine - St. Germain
- Mariena Mercer - Chandelier Bar, Las Vegas
- Russell Woelfel - Spirits Professional
- Lindsay Matteson - Flatiron Lounge, NYC
- Philip Duff - Liquid Solutions
- David Kaplan - D&C, Proprietors LLC
- Kris Von Dopek - Bangers & Lace, Chicago
- Jessie Dure - Dick and Jane's, Brooklyn
- Pilar Zeglin - Ardent Spirits
- Justin Noel - 1534, NYC
Please support MOTAC and make a donation! EVERY DONATION IS TAX-DEDUCTABLE.
And come out and SHOW your support. Cheer us on in New Orleans as we brave the freezing waters and we will fill your glasses with some distilled sunshine that is Scotch Whisky.
If you know anything about New Orleans in July, we look forward to your jealousy as we wade in freezing cold water, with booze, in the middle of the street.
This is a FREE EVENT but RSVP is required. Full details below:
A Tales of the Cocktail first!
Bartenders from around the globe will unite for the inaugural ‘Macallan Ice Ball Plunge’, a fund-raising event for the Museum of the American Cocktail.
Watch as the leading faces of the industry take a bone chilling plunge into an icy pool inspired by the signature Macallan Ice Ball. Following the plunge, jumpers, their teams and supporters will warm up in The Macallan Ice Ball lounge with the world’s most precious single malt Scotch.
Come watch the festivities unfold as friends and colleagues leap into icy waters to raise funds for the Museum of the American Cocktail!
The Macallan Ice Ball Plunge
Thursday, July 26th
528 Chartres Street ~ Between St. Louis & Toulouse