AL SIGL FOUNDATION via Crowdrise
July 16, 2012
Join the National MS Society, Upstate NY Chapter at the 2012 Al Sigl WalkAbout and help 'em raise more money than ever before.
Click the big DONATE button or go one step further and help fundraise by clicking the JOIN THE TEAM button. You'll get your own fundraising page to share with all your amazing family and friends.
Every week, about 200 Americans are diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS), a chronic, unpredictable disease that is thought to cause the immune system to attack otherwise healthy tissue. This disorder affects the central nervous system (the brain, optic nerves, and spinal cord).
The Upstate NY Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society serves 12,000 families living with MS across 50 counties by providing:
- Information and referral programs for individuals with this disease, along with their families, educators and service providers
- Local awareness initiatives
- Self-help resources and classes
- Support groups (Adult & Family)
- Community Programs
- Online classes
- Financial assistance program
Thank you for supporting the National MS Society, Upstate NY Chapter.
Click here to visit their official website.