BENEFITING: BATTLEGREEN RUN FOUNDATION INC
ORGANIZER: BATTLEGREEN RUN FOUNDATION INC
EVENT DATE: Nov 06, 2016
I'm very delayed in starting my fundraising this year - I've got a lot on my plate. Fullfilling my duties as the Beginning Farmer Program Coordinator, starting a new farm business and growing my first human baby (due January 19th!!!) has been a lot of manage.
I'm happy to be running and supporting NOFA/Mass in their fundraising efforts again this year. With your support I was able to raise over $800 in 2015 to support this important organization. Can you help me reach $800 again this year?
NOFA/Mass works to support organic farming, garding and landscaping in Massachusetts, primariy through education and policy work. I'm happy to be a part of their education team, supporting beginning farmers throughout the state through a mentorship program, webinars and subsidised education opportunities.
Please donate to my run and support the important work we do here at NOFA/Mass.
I won't be running the race with my 7 month pregnany belly this year - but I'll be walking!
BATTLEGREEN RUN FOUNDATION INC wrote -
How to participate:
1. Create an account on Crowdrise.com to fundraise for NOFA/Mass
2. Ask friends and family to make pledges to NOFA/Mass
3. Pay $25 and register to run with Battlegreen Run Foundation (the organizers of the race) http://bit.ly/battlegreenrun
4. Join us race day, November 6th, in Lexington, MA
By raising funds for NOFA/Mass you support our critical programs, helping to:
- Restore carbon to the soil from the atmosphere through organic land management practices
- Train the next generation of organic farmers
- Advocate for public policy in the interest of farmers and consumers at the state and national levels
- Strengthen connections with underserved populations to improve their access to organic farming resources