Organized by: Nick Durst
Northwest Theatre is entering their public phase for the capital campaign. This campaign is aimed to help kickstart and fund all of our programing for the first two years of operation! We have already raised half of our one million dollar goal, and beginning December 1st, you can not only help contribute, you can track our progress in REAL TIME!
Our Mission: Northwest Theatre, a non-profit organization, seeks to educate and enrich the public on the art of theatre by providing the community with professional quality productions using not only professional actors, but members of the surrounding community as well. The company will mount a full MainStage season, a full children theatre season, a full education program with various programs for all ages, and a series of special events.
- A full, seven show, MainStage Season
- A full, six show, Children Theatre Season
- A Performing Arts Academy
- Masterclasses with Tony winners and industy professionals
- Series of speical events and fundrasiers
- Summer Stock intensive for young artists
- College Prep Intensive for young Artists
For full informaton, click here to visit our webite!