BENEFITING: No Stomach For Cancer
EVENT DATE: Nov 02, 2013
Jennifer Lai wrote -
November is Stomach Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in raising awareness and supporting No Stomach for Cancer by participating in our second annual worldwide awareness walk. Proceeds will go towards supporting stomach cancer awareness.
No Stomach for Cancer is dedicated to supporting stomach cancer awareness and uniting the caring power of people worldwide affected by stomach cancer.
Watch this to learn why I support No Stomach for Cancer, and why I don't have a stomach.
This event will be taking place in Oxford, United Kingdom on 2 Nov 2013 starting at 10AM. We will meet in front of the Radcliffe Camera. The 7+ mile walk will take you past major picturesque sites in Oxford (see map on left). We will:
- start at the iconic Radcliffe Camera,
- walk down bustling High Street
- and through trendy Jericho,
- traipse across Port Meadow,
- take a break for a pint at The Trout Inn,
- skip back into town on the canals,
- cartwheel through University Parks,
- past Rhodes House,
- and end with a celebratory pint (or two) of cider and pie at the Kings Arms!
Please help us reach our fundrasing goal of $2000!
To walk in Oxford, sign up here! It'll surely be a fun day of sights and insights.