Now’s The Time – for this upright uptempo uptown jazz septet playing straight-ahead jazz. You will open your wallets wide and donate most righteously while grooving to classics from Trane, Bird, Monk, and more, performed by these seven professional heavyweights:
- Seth Greenstein on bass guitar, attorney with Constantine Cannon LLP
- Bob Schwartz on tenor sax/flutes, attorney with Constantine Cannon LLP
- Alan Kirschenbaum on drums, attorney with Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, PC
- Len Mitchard on piano, attorney with Nixon & Vanderhye P.C.
- Marc Rosen on baritone saxophone, attorney with U.S. Army
- Shyam Kannan on trumpet and violin, Managing Director of Planning with WMATA
- Philip Pearl on vibes, Children’s National Medical Center and GW University School of Medicine
We the Cats shall help you GIVE GENEROUSLY to support Gifts for the Homeless, a most worthy cause that provides warm clothing and blankets to those less fortunate in the DC metropolitan area. The person in the office next to you just made a donation, and will shame you for life if you don’t give too! DO IT NOW! and as Duke would say, we will Love You Madly.