Nancy's Story-I don't even race but I want to raise money for Vermont Adaptive.
I've been volunteering with Vermont Adaptive since its first year at Ascutney Mountain with Laura Farrell. I taught adaptive skiing for 10 years. I think I've only missed one Vermont 100 race and none of the Vermont 50 races. I'm the merch lady you see at both of these races! I don't ski any more but work at these special event races. Please donate and help me reach my $1000 goal. If I reach my goal I'll give my race entrance to one lucky person!
Your donation could fund the following:
- $10.00 - Visibility Vest-Visibility vest for blind athlete or guide
- $35.00 - Kayaking Half day of adaptive kayaking on Lake Champlain
- $65.00 - Binding Adapter Safety adapter for sit ski binding
- $120.00 - Alpine Skiing One full day of alpine skiing, lift ticket, instruction, and adaptive equipment
- $250.00 - CORE Scholarship CORE Connection Retreat Scholarship (1 person for 5-day wellness group)
- $500.00 - Veteran Skiing One week of skiing for a disabled veteran
As Laura Farrell always says Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!