EVENT DATE: Mar 25, 2017
This year we're Celebrating 50,000 rides!
We need to raise $50,000 as a part of our celebration. We hope you can help.
We have prizes for the top three teams!
1st prize: Dell laptop 15 4 GB with case(donated byKeylynx)
2nd prize: Dinner and a movie - $100 for dinner and two free movie tickets
3rd prize: Clean my car- Free car wash and oil change.
Every day in this country seniors give up their keys, and, without transportation options, risk isolation, depression, and decreased quality of life. Won't you help us keep seniors active and engaged in their communities?
This a terrific event for families to support their parents and grandparents. Come and join Paulette Dumais and her family. Paulette was our very first rider. Her son David is Chair of this Walk and his wifeVal is on the Committee. All of the Dumais family particpates and invites you and your family to join them.
This is a Rain or Shine Event.
We are going inside the Enfield Square Mall, 90 Elm Street, Enfield. 10:30 AM Registration; 11 AM Walk.
- Compassionate Volunteers provide over 50% of our rides
- Seniors age 50 and older
- Adults with visual impairments
- You can go anywhere from Springfield To Hartford
- You can do whatever you like
- You can use the "equity" in your car to prepay your rides
- $40 annual membership
- Modest ride fees (see www.nutmegseniorrides.org)
- "Door-through-door" service - we come to you!
Our information kiosk is open in the Enfield Square Mall
Please come and bring the whole family.