BENEFITING: STREETSQUASH INC
ORGANIZER: STREETSQUASH INC
EVENT: NYC Half 2012
EVENT DATE: Mar 18, 2012
HOURS PLEDGED: 25
Mileage Tracker: 10,000,000
Founded in September 1999, StreetSquash is an after-school youth enrichment program that combines academic tutoring with squash instruction, community service, and one-on-one mentoring.
Working with boys and girls, ages 8–18 from Harlem, New York for a seven-year period, the program’s goals are: to improve academic performance; to develop an ethic of hard work and commitment; to boost self-confidence; to increase school attendance.
All of StreetSquash’s programs are located in the StreetSquash Center at 40 West 116th Street, New York, NY 10026. The entrance is on West 115th Street, between 5th & Lenox Avenues.
STREETSQUASH INC wrote -
Join the Team! - Click HERE to Apply
- Guaranteed entry into the NYC Half-Marathon.
- Personal fundraising web page and fundraising tips.
- Marathon Team Shirt: performance race t-shirt.
- Training Runs with members of the StreetSquash Marathon Team.
- Incentive prizes for top fundraisers.
- Support a great cause by being active and fit!
- A minimum fundraising requirement of $1,000 must be met by Tuesday, March 13, 2012, or your race entry will be withheld.
Checks can be mailed to:
40 West 116th Street
New York, NY 10026
- Tax ID: 13-4061809
Application Deadline 2/1