In its second year, CAMBA's Healthy Way 5K is a fundraising run/walk that exists to: 1) Get New Yorkers out and moving for a healthy, fun and beautiful spring morning in Brooklyn's Prospect Park; and 2) Support the important work of CAMBA, one of Brooklyn's largest human-service agencies, whose programs and services transform the lives of 45,000 low-income New Yorkers each year.
- To start a fundraiser for CAMBA (on your own or with a team), click 'SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER' above. You'll get your own fundraising page to share with family and friends.
- To fundraise with an existing team, click one of the individuals or teams below and click 'FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN.'
- To donate to CAMBA through an individual or team, click 'DONATE TO A FUNDRAISER' above and then choose from the list.
NOTE: This page is for fundraising only. To run or walk in the Healthy Way 5K, sign up on NYCRUNS. Then once you sign up, you'll be sent back here to continue supporting the cause:
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1977, CAMBA is a nonprofit agency that connects people with opportunities to enhance their quality of life. CAMBA offers integrated services in: economic development, education and youth development, family support, health, housing and legal services.
Today, as one of Brooklyn’s largest human services agencies, CAMBA provides more than 150 programs that:
- Keep kids engaged after school with safe, educational and creative activities while their parents work.
- Connect low-income New Yorkers with jobs they badly need.
- Help families thrive, by preventing foster care, teaching parenting skills and helping to raise healthy children.
- Work with immigrants to protect and pursue their legal rights.
- Provide emergency food and help people maintain healthy lifestyles.
- Help people facing eviction stay in their homes.
And so much more...
Please join CAMBA's Healthy Way 5K and support our mission to help transform lives throughout New York City.