NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K & 10K Benefiting CAMBA
EVENT DATE: Apr 22, 2017
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Apr 23, 2017
How YOU can become a CAMBA champion:
- Set a new personal best and help support low-income New Yorkers. To start a fundraiser for CAMBA (on your own or with a team), click 'SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER' above. You'll get your own fundraising page to share with family and friends.
- Share your fundraiser on social media or through email! Once your team reaches the minimum goal of $250, you'll be named a "CAMBA Champion." Please keep on fundraising – it all helps to build CAMBA.
- To fundraise with an existing team, click one of the individuals or teams below and click 'FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN.'
- To donate to CAMBA through an individual or team, click 'DONATE TO A FUNDRAISER' above and then choose from the list. NOTE: This page is for fundraising only.
But there's more...
We'll be awarding prizes to the top fundraising teams!
- 1st Place: 2 tickets for CAMBA’s Casino Night Out
- 2nd Place: 4 tickets to CAMBA Night at the Ballpark
Start your own fundraiser and see if you've got what it takes to become a CAMBA champion!
This race benefits CAMBA, a non-profit agency that provides services that connect people with opportunities to enhance their quality of life. CAMBA reaches more than 45,000 individuals and families each year, including 10,000 youth. Over the past 40 years, CAMBA has built up its array of programs to serve a diverse cross section of New Yorkers from new mothers in Brownsville to job seekers in the Rockaways.