Team Lynn Sage has guaranteed spots in the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon! Run with us and help improve the lives of the 1 in 8 women in the US who will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
The Lynn Sage Foundation is dedicated to funding innovative research to eradicate breast cancer. A 501(c)(3) non-profit supporting promising, young researchers at Northwestern and Rush Universities in Chicago, The Foundation focuses its seed funding where it can have the greatest impact. Sisters, Laura & Halee Sage, established The Lynn Sage Foundation in honor of their mother, Lynn, who lost her battle with breast cancer at the young age of 39.
Join Team Lynn Sage for the 2018 BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON:
• Guaranteed entry into the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
• Reimbursement for your preferred marathon training program (up to $200)
• Team Lynn Sage technical running shirt & hat
• Guidance & encouragement from Team Lynn Sage Training Advisor, Leesa Drake
• Team Lynn Sage spring kick-off event
• Periodic team runs (May through Oct 2018)
• Team Lynn Sage post-marathon celebration with massage
• Connect through Team Lynn Sage & Alumni private social media group
• Individual online fundraising page and support
• Cool fundraising incentive prizes
• Most importantly, you will help change the trajectory of breast cancer for current and future generations!