OPEN HEART MAGIC wrote -
YOU can help sick kids get their magic back!
Hold up… does running 26.2 miles really help kids in the hospital?
You bet your sweet shoelaces! The funds raised by the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Charity Team will help us recruit and train more Volunteer Hospital Magicians and purchase the supplies our volunteers need, including the ones given to each young patient as they learn to perform a trick of their very own.Your fundraising will bring magic and smiles to thousands of children and their families, right when and where they need it the most.
Charity Team Support & Benefits
- Guaranteed entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 7, 2018
- Access to a complimentary VIP Race Day suite with private gear check and restrooms
- Events and access to CARA’s Marathon Training Program
- Pre-Marathon team dinner with fellow runners
- Sleek and sharp Open Heart Magic Charity Team training & race day technical t-shirts
- Customized video content to share with your supporters
- Fundraising secrets and best practices to help you hit your goals
- A strong online community to share the experience and stay on course to success
- The legendary Marathon Day Road Crew cheer sections at 3 stations
- OHM-Wide Appreciation Party – previously at Goose Island and Lagunita’s Brewery
- Crazy fun folks – and the opportunity to get more involved with OHM!
For more information, check us out at: www.openheartmagic.org/team