YOU can help sick kids get their magic!
Hi, this year I decided to run the Chicago marathon for a charity that touched my heart!
Open Heart Magic helps sick kids get their childhood back! Volunteering magicians visit hospitals and teach the kids how to do tricks; it does not only entertain the children but also help them build back their self-confide when they need it the most.
The funds raised by the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Charity Team will help us recruit and train more Volunteer Hospital Magicians and purchase the supplies our volunteers need, including the ones given to each young patient.
Please help support Open Heart Magic, and consider contributing, every little donation counts!
Your efforts will help kids and their families at the following hospitals:
- Advocate Children’s Hospital – Oak Lawn
- Advocate Children’s Hospital – Park Ridge
- Alexian Brothers Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Central DuPage Hospital
- Lurie’s Children’s Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
- NorthShore Evanston Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of Chicago Comer Children’s Hospital
Thank you for your support!