Directions on How to Create Your Fundraising Page for Donors to Sponsor You On Your Hike (We Are Asking Each Hiker to Secure $200 in Sponsor Donations)
- Click on the button on the right side of this page titled 'Fundraise for this Campaign' (below 'Register' and 'Donate To This Fundraiser')
- On the pop-up screen that appears, log in to Crowdrise with Facebook or sign-in/create an account with your email address.
- After you are logged in to Crowdrise, you can manage your personal fundraising page for the hike, track progress, and share your fundraising campaign through email or social media.
Directions on How to Register for the Hike
- Click on the 'Register' button on the right side of the page to go to the EventBrite registration page.
- On the EventBrite page, click on the green 'Tickets' button to register for the hike at your desired level (6-Mile, 16.5-Mile, 50-Mile, or 50-Mile Relay). The EventBrite page also has links to pages with more details about each level of the hike.
Join Project U.S.E. this year on Saturday, May 5th for our Annual Spring Hike! There are several distances for the hike, meaning you can participate if you are an experienced hiker or coming out for the first time. Participants can choose from our traditional 50-Mile Hike, the 16.5-Mile Hike, or the 6-Mile Hike. We are also continuing the 50-Mile Team Relay, where you can tackle the 50-Mile Hike with a team of 4 people. Challenge yourself, explore the wilderness with people who know and love it well, and help us positively impact thousands of young people's lives through experiential education. This year, we will also have urban youth joining us on the hike to share in this great community experience.If you are not able to hike, you can still be a part of the event. You can choose to sponsor a hiker or team of hikers through their fundraising pages, or make a general donation to Project U.S.E. that will help support our programs and provide impactful, positive experiences to young people and others who benefit from our work. With your help, we were able to raise over $20,000 last year, and our goal this year is to raise over $25,000, with all money raised being used to provide opportunities for urban youth to experience nature. Our goal is to have at least 120 participants sign up to hike and donate $50 in addition to securing five or more sponsors to support their efforts in raising an additional $200. We hope you will join us on May 5 and also help spread the word to friends and family who may want to hike or make a donation.