Team Chance Owl Ride for Jackson is a two day, 111-mile ride starting at the St Jane Hotel in Chicago and rides to the Country Inn and Suites in Valparaiso, IN and back to Chicago. Riders will be guided along paths, road, and trails for 55.5 miles one day and another 55.5 miles the next day.
· 5:30am: Bag drop-off at St. Jane Hotel
· 6:00am: Owl Ride for Jackson Day 1 Departure
Saturday Arrival: (*Valparaiso is on EST)
· 1:00pm CST/2:00pm EST: Valparaiso Arrival
· 5:30pm CST/6:30pm EST: Team Chance Dinner
Sunday Departure: (*Valparaiso is on EST)
· 6:00am CST/7:00am EST: Team Chance Breakfast (included in hotel price)
· 7:15am CST/8:15am EST: Bag drop-off at Country Inn & Suites Hotel
· 7:30am/8:30am EST: Owl Ride for Jackson Day 2 Departure
· 3:00pm: St. Jane Hotel Arrival
· Upon Arrival: Post-Ride Celebration
GENERAL RIDE INFORMATION:
· We will be riding together as a team.
· Five formal rest stops per day (additional rest stop may be added)
· Most stops will be no longer than 15 minutes.
· The ride will take 6-7 hours each day - approx. 57 miles.
Items Provided by Rider:
· Water bottle
· Anything else you want (headphones, phone holder, mirrors, etc.)
· Overnight bag:
· Dinner Saturday night is casual and in our hotel.
· Riders may venture into downtown during the day or after dinner.
· In case of rain, please bring a jacket and additional clothing, socks, etc.
· There is laundry at the hotel, but we suggest you bring a back-up outfit for Sunday.
Items Provided by JCF:
· An amazing weekend!
· Guided route with ride leaders
· All meals, snacks, and beverages
· First-aid kit
· Bike maintenance (tubes, air pump, patches, etc.)
· JCF t-shirts, water bottle, and sweatbands