Access Now (accessnow.org) is an organization at the forefront of global tech and policy developments impacting human rights in the digital age. Your contributions, big or small, will make a very real impact in our ability to fulfill our mission and support those whose rights are most at risk.
We fight to defend and extend the rights of users at risk around the world by:
- Providing direct technical assistance to journalists, activists, human rights defenders, and other at-risk users through our 24/7 Digital Security Helpline.
- Funding grassroots organizers working on the front lines to build and protect digital safe spaces for communities for which the very act of posting something on social media or writing a blog post is often an act of defiance and extraordinary courage.
- Convening the world’s leading experts on all things digital rights at our annual community gathering, RightsCon
- Delivering insightful, rights-based, and well-researched policy guidance to governments, corporations, and civil society.
- Bringing together the diverse voices of the Access Now community to hold the world’s decision makers accountable for their impact on fundamental rights like privacy and free expression.