Team AFSP Minnesota is recruiting runners for the 2019 Grandma’s Marathon and Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon! Be a part of the team dedicated to preventing suicide for the American Foundation for Suicide Foundation.
How to become a charity runner:
- Sign up by contacting AFSP on our CrowdRise page or at afsp.org/greatermn.
- The team captain will contact you via the information you provided (please include your full name, email, and phone number) and will send you our fundraising guidelines to review.
- Agree to fundraising commitment ($500) and begin fundraising to earn your guaranteed entry—don’t wait until the last second (fundraising deadline is May 1st!)
- Earn your Grandma’s Marathon race weekend registration code (deadline to register for the race is May 8th)
- Officially register to run using the link below and provided code by AFSP.