There's no such thing as a small disaster. Your donation helps Red Cross workers and volunteers prepare for - and respond to – disasters every 8 minutes.
Over the last three months, 293 Red Cross volunteers and staff (and 6 Emergency Response Vehicles) deployed from Los Angeles to help people devastated by three historic, back-to-back hurricanes—Harvey, Irma, and Maria—and those affected by wildfires across California.
- $2 loads another snack onto an Emergency Response Vehicle
- $5 stores and readies a blanket for distribution
- $15 covers a smoke alarm installation at a local Sound the Alarm event
- $50 provides the parents of an infant with diapers, wipes, and formula
- $1,650 deploys a volunteer in response to a disaster
- $7,500 deploys an Emergency Response Vehicle from Los Angeles