For our whale and dolphin conservation project around the Azores Archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean, we would very much appreciate support for the following:
• $100 buys an external hard drive for fluke pictures (we need 5)
• $350 buys an extra research day at sea (anything up to 20 more per year would be useful)
• $500 buys an annual cetacean conference attendance to share research findings (we need two per year)
• $1,500 buys a new SLR camera for research work (we need one)
• $1,700 buys a new zoom lens for research work (we need one)
Please give generously! Thank you.