For our Malawi African biodiversity project, we would very much appreciate support for the following:
• $50 buys 50 batteries for camera traps (we need 20)
• $200 buys a camera trap for research work (we need 20)
• $300 buys fuel for a month of research work (we need four per year)
• $750 buys a primate tracking collar (we need five)
• $1,500 allows a young, local conservationist to take part in the project as part of our placement and empowerment programme for up and coming local conservationists (the more you give, the more locals we can host)
• $5,000 buys an elephant satellite collar (we need two)
Please give generously! Thank you.