Pitch In For Baseball (PIFB) is a non-profit organization that reduces barriers to play and promotes youth development by donating safe baseball/softball equipment to leagues, schools, and organizations. PIFB has helped more than 600,000 kids play ball in 90 countries worldwide and every state in the U.S.
We will bring more kids to more fields for more games with your help this year. We have been provided an incredible opportunity by Wilson Sporting Goods to get more kids than ever playing ball--a million dollars of gloves, bats, balls, helmets and all the baseball and softball equipment you can imagine, at a discount of 80 percent. But we need your help to bring the other 20 percent in.
What will it mean? More than 20,000 gloves for one! And what does that mean? Girls and boys playing softball and baseball who would not be able to do that without your help. And that means improved school attendance, better grades, a stronger outlook on life and the future.
All of this with your donation. Thanks.