For this little girl, BWW believes that she should:
- grow up to be in good health that is physical, spiritual, emotional, mental and financial well-being!
- grow up in a healthy community where she has the ability and resources to grow strong and soar!
- grow up and never have an illness or disability that is completely preventable!
- grow up and have access to health services and resources so she can live a quality life no matter her lifestyle, financial and educational status
If you also believe in this future for this little girl , you should know that Black women
- have the HIGHEST mortality rate from heart disease, cancers, diabetes and violence
- have the LOWEST life expectancy than any other group.
Which future would you choose for her?
Please give and help BWW in their health and wellness programs that include reproductive justice, environmental justice, health education, empowerment and advocacy. Help us build a healthy future were this little girl!