5 Reasons Why You Have To Wait In an Immigration Process
Many people live in foreign lands and due to this most want to obtain green cards; at any time there are millions of immigrants waiting for months or years to get into the US.
Either they are here, or waiting forever to hear from immigration office; most of you must be hopeful and some of them have lost hope regarding that. They long to hear when they will get green cards, visas, citizenship and other benefits with the immigration service.
Caro Kinsella, Dublin is a renowned immigration lawyer, who believes in helping every soul through this process. She has been in the service for many years and knows how long the process can take. She decided to pursue law, so as to help people by giving them personalized services.
Caro explains 5 reasons for a long wait in an immigration process:
• Family-based visas are for a US citizen who wants to petition for a family member to immigrate to the US as an immediate relative or family preference. There are yearly quotas or waiting periods, which means that relatives can end up waiting for a long time before they get a visa this way.
• With family-based quotas, there is a maximum number of skilled workers allowed from any given country in a year. Skilled workers from India can face more than a decade of waiting for green cards. In family cases, there are some serious limits placed on beneficiaries of visa petitions.
• The US immigration courts have around 500,000 people awaiting trial dates before 250 immigration judges. The average wait time is 22 months, and in some cities, the judges have set their calendars for the next two years.
• The necessary procedure by USCIS verifies that an applicant is no threat to the society, and this has become more advanced some years ago. Most law enforcement agencies are tied with the network; if you’re your surname is common in your country, and then the case might take longer.
• Some of the offices are slower in processing cases than other; now it has become more complicated than that. Files get lost; officers are transferred to different departments and leave the unfinished adjudications, folders to service centers.
If you are residing in the USA, and want to get the green card fast, and none of the lawyers had helped you, then Caro Kinsella, Ireland will help you in getting it. Read Caro Kinsella Reviews and you will know how many happy clients she has. She is very much experienced and will provide you personalized help for all issues.