Our students are amazing. Like all urban high school students, our students have the potential to achieve great things and change the world; the key is equipping them with the necessary tools. At City on a Hill we know that every student is capable of achieving their goals, given the right supports. With your gift, our students are able to:
- Receive individually tailored academic lessons that appropriately challenge them
- Travel to Washington, D.C to learn first-hand how being an active citizen is vital to a functioning democracy
- Attend Saturday school, which provides extra hands-on learning time
- Take classes with college professors to earn early college credit before they graduate
- Receive the City on a Hill Mission Scholarship to lessen the financial burden of college
- Navigate the college process under the guidance of dedicated counselors who help them find the best personalized post-grad plan
- And much more!
Every gift is essential to ensure our program continues to go above and beyond what public tuition dollars traditionally afford and offers students the critical wraparound supports needed to help achieve their full potential.
Your gift to City on a Hill will help narrow the opportunity gap that persists in Boston and New Bedford, and supports the robust programming needed to ensure our scholars can achieve their goals. Will you invest in our schools future and support our students today?
City on a Hill is a network of three charter public high schools whose mission is to graduate responsible, resourceful, and respectful democratic citizens prepared for college and to advance community, culture, and commerce, and to compete in the 21st century. We do so by emphasizing academic achievement, citizenship, teacher leadership, and public accountability.