Please help eTown continue our positive, local programming by making a donation!
"Hate is loud. Anger is very loud. Goodness is quiet. The question is: How do we amplify the voices of goodness?" - Kristalina Georgieva
Now is the time to turn up the volume on eTown's voice of goodness. Each week, alongside world-class artists, eTown shares the good news about community heroes who are helping low-income children receive reading materials, feeding homeless families, saving food waste from landfills, or detoxing our rivers and streams.
In a world so full of negative media, eTown is YOUR oasis. With your support, we'll keep bringing you outstanding music, intimate conversations with a diverse range of artists, and GOOD stories to inspire you throughout the year.
Where does the money go?
- Production and distribution of our free podcast and radio broadcast
- eTown's weekly eChievement Award: honoring and promoting the work of small nonprofits worldwide
- Video webisodes of each live taping
- Digital media access: Our operating budget includes the delivery of top-quality web content including access to the shows via podcast, video clips and our mobile app
- eTown’s Handmade Songs Series: eTown produces the Handmade Song Series for high school students who would otherwise not have access to hands-on education in music production and mentorship navigating the music industry
- Production with a conscience: our commitment to environmental sustainability makes the solar powered, energy efficient and zero-waste eTown Hall the greenest events and production facility in Colorado
- Community access: Nonprofit organizations utilize eTown Hall at highly subsidized rates and account for more than half of our rentals and increase access to socially conscience and environmental events in the community
Thank you! As a 501c3 nonprofit organization, every donation is tax-deductible and helps eTown further its mission of educating, entertaining and inspiring the masses.