Why Do We Care?
- The current generation is the first in modern history to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents.
- A fundamental reason is that societal obesity contributes to many disease conditions
- A general lack of understanding of the relationships between diet and health exists.
- There is a great volume of misinformation on the internet rooted in marketing supplements
- Medical care today is ill prepared to counsel people on dietary strategies, choice or consequences
Our goal is to raise the level of awareness of this problem and help patients deal with the disease.