Gilda’s Marathon Team
Gilda’s Club NYC is proud to be an Official Charity Partner of the 2019 TCS NYC Marathon. Since our first team of 27 runners in 2009, we have had 229 runners raise $794,187 for our program as a charity partner. Needless to say, our marathon team rocks! The minimum fundraising goal for all our runners is $3,000 to help fund our FREE cancer support program.
#TEAMGILDA Exclusive Team Benefits include:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon on November 3, 2019
- Training & Group Runs led by Physical Equilibrium which includes:
1. Coaching customized to your running experience, especially first time runners
2. Customized training schedule to get you ready for the big day
3. Info on your nutrition needs to get the most out of your runs
4. Cross training tips to build your stamina & reduce your risk for injury
5. Access to coaches via email to answer your training questions
- Access to coaches via email to answer your training questions
- Access to #TeamGilda Facebook private group; forum open to our runners where they can discuss training, ask questions, and get marathon tips from current & alumni Gilda’s Marathon Team runners!
- Marathon Week “thank-you” pre-race pasta team dinner Exclusive Gilda’s Club
- Marathon Team running jersey Customized online fundraising page
- Dedicated staff support to answer your questions & help you achieve your fundraising goals
Gilda's Club NYC's Mission is to support, educate and empower cancer patients and their families. Our free Comprehensive Cancer Program includes Support Groups, Educational Lectures and Healthy Lifestyle Workshops for everyone impacted by cancer – men, women, teens, and children.
Fundraising minimum if you need guaranteed entry: $3,000
Fundraising minimum if you already have a spot in the marathon: $350
Questions? contact Michelle Ramlochan @ email@example.com or 212-647-9700