Girls Leading Girls is a Bay Area 501c3 nonprofit on a mission to train girls of all socioeconomic backgrounds in leadership and life skills through soccer.
Our organization focuses on empowering girls to be leaders within their own communities, encouraging collaboration amongst girls of different socioeconomic backgrounds, fortifying girl’s life skills through the lessons of sports and friendly competition.
Learn more at GirlsLeadingGirls.org
How can I get involved?
- Join our team - Make sure you choose Girls Leading Girls from the drop down of beneficiaries.
- By registering for our team, you have created your own “mini team” and can set your own personal goal by clicking going to “My Campaigns” and click “Edit Campaign”. You can also edit the story to reflect why you are raising funds.
- Share the link on your social media pages and to your friends.
- Register for the race - USE CODE 2019-GLG for 10% off registration. 30 SF SOL players, coaches, parents and friends participated in the 5k run last year.
- If you don’t want to run, but want to join us after, purchase the Breakfast ticket for $25.
- Donate to our team. All money raised goes toward scholarships so that any willing girl can participate in soccer leadership camp this summer.
Have your daughter train for the race by attending our Running Club with Coach Karli, Fridays from 4:30-5:30pm at the Polo Fields.