Thanks for checking out our campaign. We're a highly-motivated group of individuals passionate about helping people.
We're building a large project to be able to fund projects around the world. These projects will be rotating every year as we launch them and we hope to be able to offer our platform as a means of funding them. Because we guarantee 100% of the future donations to the cause through our partner The Joshua Wave, we have to raise funds for the operations and marketing to create these projects.
Your money will be going towards the operations of launching this massive venture so that we can create a sustainable future for these necessary causes. Our aim is to further each individual's dollar by directing 100% of that dollar to the cause that they are supporting. Each year, charities raise millions of dollars and only a fraction of that goes towards actually helping the cause. The rest of those proceeds goes towards running the business side of things which actually drives the charitable acts. We want to be completely transparent about our finances and ensure that we sustain our growth going forward.
Our current main objectives involve rapidly growing our international team to host amazing projects such as cleaning up the ocean, helping the homeless and creating an emergency hotel for sick individuals. We will do this by creating an sustainable infrastructure where we do not have to consistently raise funds but where our organization profits through proven innovations and successful partnerships. As we scale, we plan to expand our projects and rotate the causes as they have been completed.
We hope you'll be a part of this great venture by supporting us. Through your donations, we will be able to help millions of people around the world. We want to be an example for humans everywhere, creating a massive wave of change.
CAUSE 1: SEA RESCUE
We’re building a team of scuba divers, working together with biologists and the support of community labor to clean 12 acres off the coast of the San Andres Island in Colombia. This beautiful island has been affected due to the accumulation of trash such as cans, plastic bags, bottles, tires, and others on the seafloor.Components of the Project:
- Strategic partnership with the Help 2 Oceans Foundation (link)
- 10 days of sea trash collection
- 10 professional scuba divers
- 5 teams
- Involving the local community
- Colombian Navy to ship waste for recycling
- Safe extraction of sea life from trash for appropriate rehabilitation
- Create an underwater garden so tourists get involved in the solution
CAUSE 2: A CHANCE FOR THE HOMELESS
We are creating a platform for the homeless to create art for a living wage. When they find meaning in creating their art, we provide a catalyst for a positive life change within each individual. Our aim is to auction the participants’ art to fund their rehabilitation, instilling a new and beautiful hope for life.Components of the Project:
- Online platform to host and auction art
- Living wages for the artists
- Art classes and therapy for the homeless population.
- Self-sustainable model for globally impacting the homeless community
- Celebrity charity auction to kick-off release in Florida
CAUSE 3: ART TOYS INSPIRED BY TERMINAL CHILDREN
Based on the work of the Hands of Love Foundation in Colombia, we will design collectible art toys inspired by terminal children that are in need of financial and emotional support in their harsh reality. These toys will be sold online in a tailor-made store that tells the story of each child. In this way, we will motivate people around the world to support a child through the purchase of each toy. The majority of income from each sale will provide financial relief to the family of each child.Components of the Project:
- Psychological supported meetings to know and understand every child’s situation.
- Invite artists to draft a design for each toy matching the creative personalities of every child
- Digital modeling the toy for the 3D printer
- Toy production
- Hand-deliver the first release of the toy to a child
- Post the toy on the online store with their story
- Video production for the initial 10 stories
- Animation for each toy promotion
- Social media, content strategy & paid advertising
3 for Three is a subsidiary of The Joshua Wave, Inc a 501(c)(3) charity. All your donations are tax-deductible.