1. The silent prosecution of Rohingya Muslims have been centuries old. It goes back to 18th century.
2. 2009, The escalation of torture of Rohingya Muslims came into lime light around the same time of discovery of brutal prosecution of our sister Dr. Aafia Siddique.
An allegation that had no evidence was blamed upon three Muslim men for violation of honor and murder of a Buddhist woman in 2009. The centuries old hatred of Buddhist was revived with this new excuse to launch unjustified attacks upon the innocent Rohingyans of Arkain followed by the Buddhist Monks calling for ethnic cleansing of Rohingya Muslims in 2009.
A bus that carried ten Hafiz of Qur'an and callers of Islam was intercepted by the hard line Buddhist mob. A horrific massacre took place. They got the passengers out, severely beating them and attacking them with machetes and knives.
They tied the tongue of one of them and pulled it off from the throat mercilessly. Cutting off the hands and the feet of the people one by one and letting them die in that state. Mutilated their bodies and made fun of them.
These Muslims were later discovered to be outsiders from the city. And neither the blamed three men were from the City of Rakhine nor the people of the bus were from the village of the accused three men.
However, the onslaught and massacre began against the Muslims from the main city, continuing to go from village after village since 2009 until today. The Buddhist mob was led by the Buddhist monks themselves.
3. 2013, Two workers who were assumed to be Bangladeshi jumped off a ship nearby Male, Maldives. Later discovered to be Rohingya refugees who fled the atrocities committed against them in Burma to Bangladesh arrived in Maldives. Worked for months without any payment.
4. 2013, Rohingya Muslims sold off by Thai Officers to traffickers secretly. Uptill today thousands of Muslims abducted and sold off in this unbelievable 21st slavery trade and the world continues to watch silently. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-21115728
5. 2014 Obama visited Burma (Myanmar) on his mission to elect the current so called democratic leader of Burma showering the government with millions. The so called "noble peace prize winner" leading the new government, Aung San Suu Kyi alongside terrorists Buddhist monks, till to date remains silent. And lets the witch hunt of Muslim stain her hands with the innocent blood of the Muslims.
6. While the Muslims of
Rohingya were burnt, tortured, mutilated and thrown into rivers by the filthy Buddhist of Burma.
Now they are being forced to move out of Myanmar and take refuge in other neighbouring nations.
But when every neighbouring nation made it very clear that they will never allow any of these refugees to enter their territory. These people are forced to hide in jungles of Burma, Bangladesh and save their lives or die by the bullets of Burma army.
Now its time they role their eyes towards us for their help...
Don't save Rohingya but Save Humans.