Henry Street Settlement serves over 50,000 New Yorkers a year through social services, healthcare and the arts. Donate now and help us continue to open doors of opportunities for those in our community. Here's a quick glimpse at Henry Street's impact in 2018 --
- We served 491,532 meals to seniors in our senior center and through our Meals on Wheels program (one of the biggest in the five boroughs!)
- We provided 361 homeless families and 282 single women with a safe refuge and transitional housing.
- We helped 1,906 young people find summer jobs through our employment services.
- 100% of our students were accepted to college last year, and we hope to meet that record again this year!
- We provided 5,216 children, youth, and adults were inspired through arts classes and programming in public schools.
Your donation will help us make an even greater impact this year. If you'd like to learn more about the work that we do, head over to henrystreet.org.