So many are just like Jessica. As many as 1 in 20 menstruating women have PMDD.
• 10 million women in US/Europe alone
• 60 million + worldwide
• 50% + will attempt suicide
Symptoms include depression, hopelessness, anxiety, rage, suicidal thoughts, suicidal behaviors, and more.
The mission of IAPMD is to eliminate cyclical hormone-induced psychiatric disorders as a global health problem.
IAPMD is the only nonprofit in the world providing peer support, education, and outreach to help those impacted by Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) and Premenstrual Exacerbation of underlying disorders (PME).
IAPMD bridges the gaps between patient, clinician, and research communities.
Your donation will make a real impact in not only my life but the millions of others impacted by this devastating disorder.
Just a sample of what your donation supports:
- Fighting Stigma by Talking About PMS, PMDD, PME, and Surgical Menopause
- Championing Women's Mental and Reproductive Health on a Global Level
- Spreading Hope in the PMDD, PME, and Surgical Menopause Communities with New Support Groups
- Educating Patients, Providers, and Loved Ones about PMDD and the Treatment Process
- Rallying with Others to Boost Our Collective Missions
- Inspiring Hope Through Scientific Research
Together we can create a world where those with PMDD not only survive, but thrive!