Given the recent wake of disaster from Hurricane Harvey and all of those affected, including our clients and prospects, friends and family, IBISWorld LA is hosting a fundraiser to help those in need.
While it may not feel as though there’s much we can do to help from so far away, monetary donations are easy and go a long way. Through the American Red Cross, funds we donate are going toward:
- Housing the more than 33,800 people who have sought refuge in Red Cross’s partner shelters
- Staffing more than 2,000 disaster workers
- Providing shelter supplies for more than 70,000 people
- Serving more than 250,000 meals
- Providing emergency and medical services
- And so much more
If you want to help, visit IBISWorld’s unique fundraising page and make a donation. Every little bit helps and no amount is too small.
Blake will be collecting cash donations for people who prefer that option; we'll add them to our fundraiser at the end. Another way you can donate is to offer up a vacation day, in which IBISWorld will donate the cost of your vacation day towards the cause. (Sick days are not eligible to donate.) Contact Lindsay or Blake for more information on this option.