We are starting early to make a nest egg for our next season!
Thank you to all who chose to support Lumedia in our first season! Because of your generosity and excitement for our vision, we exceeded out first season goal to over $27,000!
Thank you and Cheers to raising funds for the 2nd season! <3
What is LUMEDIA MUSICWORKS?
We are the new online classical music generation, marrying 21st-century tech to 18th century styles. While presenting seasons of live classical music concerts in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, we reach out into the digital community by creating classical music videos. Our online productions make up half of our season output and are filmed using cinematic techniques that tell stories relatable to today's audiences. By inhabiting both local and digital performance spaces, we strive to extend the appeal of classical music to new listeners.
To see more of our music videos, click here: https://www.lumediamusicworks.com/music-videos
Return classical music genres to popular and often untraditional milieux where it can be enjoyed, appreciated, and understood by new audiences.
- To create outstanding musical experiences of the highest caliber in the DFW metroplex.
- To innovate classical music and the fine arts in a way that is accessible to the broader community.
- To partner with other organizations, extending the reach of classical music through local and global circles.
- To awaken a new, younger, generation of classical music lovers with captivating high-quality video production releases.
Who is LUMEDIA MUSICWORKS?
Our new and vibrant group is made up of first-class artists from North and Central Texas, each bringing multifaceted skill sets ranging from - but not limited to - music performance to photography and videography, and visual artists.
OUR SEASON STRUCTURE
Our seasons are built on the frame work of Collaborate, Innovate, and Captivate. Each season we:
- develop 2 musical collaborations with a local business or organization.
- produce 2 new innovating music video releases.
- produce 2 captivating local concerts (a season total of 4 performances) in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
We are hopeful to raise $25,000 to help us cover:
- 2 Collaborative performances: $5,000
- 4 Captivate performances: $10,000
- 2 Music Video releases: $10,000
In addition a stretch goal of $30,000 for:
- Miscellaneous costs: $5,000 (Advertising, Programs and Marketing Printed materials, Reception costs, Live performance filming costs, Live performance Audio recording costs, and other unexpected costs such as harpsichord and portative rentals.)