JOIN THE MASSACHUSETTS MORE THAN PINK SOCIETY! (Formerly Pink Tie Guys)
MORE THAN PINK SOCIETY members are men and women who are leaders in their communities. They have been personally effected by breast cancer or know someone who has. They are passionate about honoring survivors, funding groundbreaking research and ensuring that everyone has access to high quality healthcare.
They demonstrate their commitment by raising money to support Susan G. Komen® and our BOLD GOAL to reduce breast cancer deaths in the United States by 50% by 2026. MORE THAN PINK SOCIETY members will pledge to raise a minimum of $500.
Participants will be inducted into the MORE THAN PINK SOCIETY at a cocktail reception on Thursday, November 7, 2019 at Skanska's Massachusetts Headquarters in Boston's Seaport district.
MORE THAN PINK Society members will enjoy a number of benefits throughout the year including:
- MTP Society Tie or Rose Gold Bracelet
- Discounted tickets to Catwalk for the Cure
- Discounted MORE THAN PINK Walk Registration Fees
- Discounted Snowshoe VT & NH Registration Fees
- Invitation to mission based events or calls – local & national
- Opportunity to host a Lunch & Learn at your place of business
- Invitation to visit a Komen funded researchers lab